Posted By : 2018/11/30 11:05:40
Tuna is easy to find with so many type of this fish. We could also get the fresh one or the frozen one with affordable prices. It could also be cooked in many ways like frying it, eating it raw, or making it as a complement in your breakfast sandwich.
Here is the simplest Tuna Sandwich Spread recipe for you to make:
- 1 12 oz. can tuna, drained
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Arrange the onion in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the same bowl.
- Fold the ingredients until well blended.
- Use as a sandwich spread for and enjoy!